Sunday, 22 May 2016

Hit The Button Challenge



Play the following games on HIT THE BUTTON and record your best scores in the comments. See if you can improve on your first try.

a) Halves to 10 (1dp)
b) Halves from 50 -100

c) Doubles to 10 (1dp)
d) Doubles from 50 -100

e) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer
f) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Question

g) Square numbers

95 comments:

  1. Halves to 10 (1dp Jared 10/11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halves to 10 (1dp) score 12 out of 13 Charley

    ReplyDelete
  3. square numbers 20\20 it was really fun Deejy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Lucy went on Doubles to 10 and I got 30 out of 30.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a) Halves to 10 (1dp) I got 32/32[AmeliaG]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doubles to 10 (1dp) we got 26/27. Thomas and Cooper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halves to 10 (1dp)is 16/16 lewis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doubles to 10
    daniel
    score:24/24

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doubles to 10(1dp)31out of 31 Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mia I I got 7 out of 7 ON HIT THE BUTTON

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halves from 50 -100-hit the answer [Izzy and Caitlin] 5/15 Izzy 9/19 Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Ewan got 26 out of 26-hit the button-doubles to 10

    ReplyDelete
  13. Times tables to 12 mixed 12\12 it was hard if it was on the 12 Deejy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Halves from 50 -100 score 9 out of 9 Charley

    ReplyDelete
  15. e Tables to 12 mixed -Charlie 25/25

    ReplyDelete
  16. Square numbers Jared 26/26

    ReplyDelete
  17. Halves to 10 (1dp)is 16/16 Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Ewan got 24 out of 24-hit the button doubles to 10.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Doubles to 10
    Daniel
    score:26/27

    ReplyDelete
  20. I Lucy went on doubles 50-100 and got 20 out of 20.

    ReplyDelete
  21. g) Square numbers 20 milly

    ReplyDelete
  22. Doubles from 50-100 9 out of 9 Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  23. Doubles to 10 (1dp) score 6 out of 9 Charley

    ReplyDelete
  24. a) Halves to 10 (1dp) (Megan 4/4)
    b) Halves from 50 -100 (Megan and Rhianna 3/4)
    c) Doubles to 10 (1dp) (Rhianna and Megan 10/10)
    d) Doubles from 50 -100 (Megan and Rhianna 10/12)
    e) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer (Megan and Rhianna 17/17)
    f) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Question (Megan and Rhianna 9/11)
    g) Square numbers ( Megan 20/20)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Doubles to 10 (1dp)-hit the answer [Izzy and Caitlin] 8/10 Izzy 7/9 Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  26. On square numbers I got 22 of 22 [Zack]

    ReplyDelete
  27. I got 15/15 on the doubles(Finn)

    ReplyDelete
  28. a) Halves to 10 (1dp)11
    b) Halves from 50 -100 3

    c) Doubles to 10 (1dp)27
    d) Doubles from 50 -100 28

    e) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer41
    f) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Question 23

    g) Square numbers 20
    MILLY

    ReplyDelete
  29. I got 37/37 on c) Doubles to 10 (1dp)![AmeliaG]

    ReplyDelete
  30. Square numbers
    Danel score:38/38

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer Thomas and cooper got 14/16.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Halves to 10 (1dp)i got 28/28

    ReplyDelete
  33. Doubles from 50 -100-hit the answer [Izzy and Caitlin] 3/10 Izzy 8/20 Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tables to 12 mixed -Hit the Answer and I got 9 out of 9 Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  35. Doubles to 10 Doubles from 50 -100
    Daniel score:30/30

    ReplyDelete
  36. On square numbers I got 20/20 [zack]

    ReplyDelete
  37. Doubles from 50 -100-hit the answer [Izzy and Caitlin] 3/10 Izzy 8/20 Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  38. a) Halves to 10 (1dp) (Rhianna 9/9)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I Lucy went on half to 10 and I got 19 out of 19 on it.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Iv,e got 26 out of 26 on halfing up to 500 Finley

    ReplyDelete
  41. a) Halves to 10 (1dp)17
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  42. Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Question Thomas and Cooper got 21/22.

    ReplyDelete
  43. a) Halves to a) Halves to 10 (1dp)10 (1dp) SCORE:22 OUT OF 22 (AALIYAH)
    b) Halves from 50 -100 SCORE:6 OUT OF 6
    c) Doubles to 10 (1dp) SCORE:21 OUT OF 21
    d) Doubles from 50 -100 SCORE:5 OUT OF 7
    e) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer SCORE:12 OUT OF 13
    (Aaliyah)

    ReplyDelete
  44. a) Halves to 10 (1dp)7 out of 7 Mia

    ReplyDelete
  45. a) Halves to 10 (1dp)9 out of 10 Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  46. a) Halves to 10 (1dp) i got 8 out of 13 mia

    ReplyDelete
  47. Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer [Izzy and Caitlin] 13/13 Izzy 14/14 Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  48. a) Halves to 10 (1dp)
    b) Halves from 50 -100

    c) Doubles to 10 (1dp)
    d) Doubles from 50 -100

    e) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer
    f) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Question numbers
    Square numbers
    Daniel
    score:23/25

    ReplyDelete
  49. Square numbers
    Daniel's score:28/28

    ReplyDelete
  50. I got 26 out of 26 on Hit The Button. (Lucy)

    ReplyDelete
  51. On 4x I got 22/22

    ReplyDelete
  52. On 4x I got 22/22 [Zack]

    ReplyDelete
  53. Square numbers Thomas and Cooper got 20/20.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I got 19 out of 19 on it. (Lucy)

    ReplyDelete
  55. halves to 10(dp)I got 31 out of 31 Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  56. halves from 50-100 and I got 9 out of 9 Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  57. Halves to 10 (dp) 21 out of 21 Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  58. halves to 10 courtney 21 out of 21

    ReplyDelete
  59. halves from 50 to 100 3 out of 5

    ReplyDelete
  60. a) Halves to 10 (1dp)Rhianna 13/13

    ReplyDelete
  61. b) Halves from 50 -100 (Rhianna-10/10)

    ReplyDelete
  62. b) Halves from 50 -100 1000/1000!

    ReplyDelete

  63. Sunday, 22 May 2016
    Hit The Button Challenge



    Play the following games on HIT THE BUTTON and record you best scores in the comments. See if you can improve on your first try.

    a) Halves to 10 (1dp)
    b) Halves from 50 -100

    c) Doubles to 10 (1dp)
    d) Doubles from 50 -100

    e) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer
    f) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Question

    g) Square numbers
    Posted by Miss France at 21:46
    Email This
    BlogThis!
    Share to Twitter
    Share to Facebook
    Share to Pinterest

    47 comments:

    jared bailey23 May 2016 at 12:10
    Halves to 10 (1dp Jared 10/11

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:13
    Halves to 10 (1dp) score 12 out of 13 Charley

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:13
    square numbers 20\20 it was really fun Deejy.

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:13
    I Lucy went on Doubles to 10 and I got 30 out of 30.

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:14
    a) Halves to 10 (1dp) I got 32/32[AmeliaG]

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:14
    Doubles to 10 (1dp) we got 26/27. Thomas and Cooper.

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:15
    Halves to 10 (1dp)is 16/16 lewis

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:15
    Doubles to 10
    daniel
    score:24/24

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:15
    Doubles to 10(1dp)31out of 31 Jessica

    Reply

    Mia Jenkins23 May 2016 at 12:15
    Mia I I got 7 out of 7 ON HIT THE BUTTON

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:16
    Halves from 50 -100-hit the answer [Izzy and Caitlin] 5/15 Izzy 9/19 Caitlin

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:16
    I Ewan got 26 out of 26-hit the button-doubles to 10

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:16
    Times tables to 12 mixed 12\12 it was hard if it was on the 12 Deejy.

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:16
    Halves from 50 -100 score 9 out of 9 Charley

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:16
    e Tables to 12 mixed -Charlie 25/25

    Reply

    jared bailey23 May 2016 at 12:17
    Square numbers Jared 26/26

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:18
    Halves to 10 (1dp)is 16/16 Lewis

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:19
    I Ewan got 24 out of 24-hit the button doubles to 10.

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:19
    Doubles to 10
    Daniel
    score:26/27

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:19
    I Lucy went on doubles 50-100 and got 20 out of 20.

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:19
    g) Square numbers 20 milly

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:20
    Doubles from 50-100 9 out of 9 Bethany

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:20
    Doubles to 10 (1dp) score 6 out of 9 Charley

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:21
    a) Halves to 10 (1dp) (Megan 4/4)
    b) Halves from 50 -100 (Megan and Rhianna 3/4)
    c) Doubles to 10 (1dp) (Rhianna and Megan 10/10)
    d) Doubles from 50 -100 (Megan and Rhianna 10/12)
    e) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer (Megan and Rhianna 17/17)
    f) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Question (Megan and Rhianna 9/11)
    g) Square numbers ( Megan 20/20)

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:21
    Doubles to 10 (1dp)-hit the answer [Izzy and Caitlin] 8/10 Izzy 7/9 Caitlin

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:21
    On square numbers I got 22 of 22 [Zack]

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:21
    I got 15/15 on the doubles(Finn)

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:21
    a) Halves to 10 (1dp)11
    b) Halves from 50 -100 3

    c) Doubles to 10 (1dp)27
    d) Doubles from 50 -100 28

    e) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer41
    f) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Question 23

    g) Square numbers 20
    MILLY

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:21
    I got 37/37 on c) Doubles to 10 (1dp)![AmeliaG]

    Reply

    Anonymous23 May 2016 at 12:22
    Square numbers
    Danel score:38/38

    ReplyDelete
  64. doubles to ten 15 out of 15

    ReplyDelete
  65. hit the question Courtney I got 9 out of 11

    ReplyDelete
  66. Doubles to 10 (1dp)29[AmeliaG]

    ReplyDelete
  67. I got 16 out of 16 Finley

    ReplyDelete
  68. Mixed times tables (Megan 15/16)

    ReplyDelete
  69. a) Halves to 10 (1dp) 17
    b) Halves from 50 -100 19

    c) Doubles to 10 (1dp) 24
    d) Doubles from 50 -100

    e) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer 12
    f) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Question 4

    g) Square numbers 25

    ReplyDelete
  70. tables 12 mixed Charlie 30/30

    ReplyDelete
  71. I play times tables and i got 21/21 (Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  72. On square numbers I got 24/24 [Zack]

    ReplyDelete
  73. I played times tables 22/22 (Deejy)

    ReplyDelete
  74. I GOT 22 OUT OF 22 (AALIYAH)

    ReplyDelete
  75. a) Halves to 10 (1dp)(Rhianna-11/11)

    ReplyDelete
  76. b) Halves from 50 -100(Rhianna-10/10)

    ReplyDelete
  77. c) Doubles to 10 (1dp)(Rhianna-11/11)

    ReplyDelete
  78. d) Doubles from 50 -100(Rhianna-13/13)

    ReplyDelete
  79. e) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer(Rhianna-18/18)

    ReplyDelete
  80. f) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Question(Rhianna-11/11)

    ReplyDelete
  81. a) Halves to 10 (1dp)6 of 6
    b) Halves from 50 -100 5 of 5

    c) Doubles to 10 (1dp)7of7
    d) Doubles from 50 -100 4 of 5

    e) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Answer 4 of 4
    f) Tables to 12 mixed - Hit The Question 4 of 4
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  82. a) Halves to 10 (1dp)(Rhianna-16/16)

    ReplyDelete
  83. ntghgngxfxn f

    ReplyDelete
  84. On hit the button I went on mixed times tables to 12 hit the answer and I got 10 out of 10
    (Jessica)

    ReplyDelete
  85. square numbers 22/22 Zack

    ReplyDelete
  86. doubles from 50-100 11/11 [Zack]

    ReplyDelete
  87. Courtney I got 12 out 12 it was a little hard
    hit the question

    ReplyDelete
  88. 12\12 hit the question it was a little hard

    ReplyDelete
  89. Doubles from 50 -100 Jared 16/18

    ReplyDelete
  90. Square numbers Jared 32/32

    ReplyDelete
  91. Doubles to 10 (1dp) Jared 22/22 :-)

    ReplyDelete