

My special place is Minorca and I got very hot there and I got a sunburn. While I was there I made some friends and nearly everything in the resort was free. You get get chocolate milkshakes but the toys weren't free. I enjoyed playing table tennis with my Dad and one of the boys I made friends with whose name is Freddy. Iwatched a film called Garfield.
To sum up I really enjoyed this holiday with my family and would like to go back with my little brother.(Tom B)
My special place is in Dubai and the name of the hotel I stayed in had the word 'palm' in the title. The place is awsome because all of it is free. If I cloud revisit I would go on stuff that I could not go on when I went the last time like the big water slide and parseding so that I feel like a boss. To conclude I would like say this is the best holtel I went to.(Nathan)
WOW nice,Tom & Nathan
ReplyDelete