Monday, 25 April 2016

Lewis Is A Kyak Expert.

At the weekend I went to Leicester and Miss France is really proud of me because I won a three mile race, where I was in a kayak and  I beat all of the under 10s. I also beat all of the under 12s apart from one.  My time was 17:06 minutes and I travelled in a lightning prayna boat.

I was the youngest in the whole group and still won a gold medal. I also got a prize in the raffle. I got a wine chocolate bar, some biscuits and a t-shirt.

I am going to tell you how you can kayak and canoe. 
The thing you need to wear is a boycade waterproof clothing paddle shoe from Sports Direct which I would rather use for kayaking in water.  The next thing you will need is a boat and a paddle and if you want you can wear a spray deck to stop water going into your boat.

I do sprint and long distance paddling and excited as I’m going to the National Water Sports Centre in seventeen days... that’s only 408 hours!
Lewis 


1 comment:

  1. Go Lewis . Every youngster should be able to try this fantastic sport .
    Lewis had a coaching session with Olympian Johnny Schofield last week and yes off to his first nationals next weekend .

    ReplyDelete