Your opinion - Charlie and The Chocolate Factory character
Your homework this week is to put a comment on this post, and answer the following question: Who is your favourite character in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and why?
If you have forgotten the characters, check out this link: List of Characters
Make sure you put your first name at the end of the comment so we know who wrote it!
My favorite characters are the Oompa Loompas. They are hardworking and dedicated to their jobs. They love chocolate (like me), and they seem like a lot of fun! Mr Thompson
My favorite character is violet.she is a gum lover!she broke the world record by chewing the same piece of gum for 3 months!I wouldn't be able to do that. Faith
My favourite character is Willy Wonka because he is very creative and has a big imagination.Also he has a smart fur jacket as well as a wonderful top hat. Reuben
My favourite character is Charlie because he has a massive expires in Mr Willy Wonkas factory and is a humongous fan of chocolate.As a result I love chocolate too! By Ebony.��
My favourite character in Charlie and the chocolate factory is Willy Wonka because he makes everyone happy and makes the world taste good. Willy Wonka also teaches children to be honest and not to steal.
My favourite character is willy wonka because he is very nice and is honest to other people when I say he is nice I mean nice for giving away the golden tickets Kian
My favourite character is the Umpa Lumpas, owing to the fact that they are extremely humourous. They make me laugh whenever I watch them do something. They also like to sing a lot, just like me. Mina
My favourite character is Charlie Bucket because he is very good and kind, he respects everyone and is is sensible, and never gets into trouble. He never causes any mischief in the factory. He really tries to get more money for his family as they have nothing to eat. By Livia
My favourite character is Charlie Bucket because he is friendly and wont get tricked. Mr willy wonka had a trick for every child to see if ther're thoughtfulll ,genourouse and friendly. I think Charlie is that type of child! Heather. C
My favourite characters are The Oompa-Loompas because they are funny especially when they sing. The Oompa-Loompas are my favourite character because they sing songs and dance when they are joyfull. The Oompa-Loompas are helpful because they rowed the boat for the children and Mr Willy Wonka. Just like me they love chocolate! Alexandra Bulat
My favorite characters are the Oompa Loompas. They are hardworking and dedicated to their jobs. They love chocolate (like me), and they seem like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteMr Thompson
But they eat all the chocolate! Susan
DeleteMy favourite character is Mr willywonka because he makes chocolate and I like chocolate
ReplyDeleteBy Jack gg
My favorite character is violet.she is a gum lover!she broke the world record by chewing the same piece of gum for 3 months!I wouldn't be able to do that.
ReplyDeleteFaith
I like the oompa loompes because I think there skin is a funny colour and I like chocolate like them to, they also sing which is cool. Jacob w
ReplyDeleteMy favourite character is the Oompa-Loompas because they sing funny songs. (Dylan)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite character is Mr Wonka because he gets to make lots of sweets and gets to eat all of the sweets he makes.
ReplyDeletejack
Violet is my favourite character because she eats bubble gum and is flexible. Susan
ReplyDeleteViolet is my favourite character because she eats bubble gum and is flexible. Susan
ReplyDeleteMy favourite character is Willy Wonka because he is very creative and has a big imagination.Also he has a smart fur jacket as well as a wonderful top hat.
ReplyDeleteReuben
The oompa loopas are my best character because they are funny and they sing funny songs that is why they are my favourite. Isabel H
ReplyDeleteMy favourite character is Charlie because he has a massive expires in Mr Willy Wonkas factory and is a humongous fan of chocolate.As a result I love chocolate too!
ReplyDeleteBy Ebony.��
I like Willy Wonka because he likes chocolate like me and has a great future a head of him!
ReplyDeleteHe is very funny!
BY SAM C
My favourite character is Charlie because he is kind and polite and not greedy and mean like the other children.
ReplyDeleteBy Samuel Jefferson
My favourite character is Charlie becasue he is kind and caring, and he won the chocolate factory at the end! Oliver May.
ReplyDeleteWilly WONKA is my favourite character because he makes scrumptious sweets. I like it when everyone gets excited about the Golden Ticket. .Harriet
ReplyDeleteMy favourite character in Charlie and the chocolate factory is Willy Wonka because he makes everyone happy and makes the world taste good. Willy Wonka also teaches children to be honest and not to steal.
ReplyDeleteMilly Bell
My favourite character is willy wonka because he is very nice and is honest to other people when I say he is nice I mean nice for giving away the golden tickets Kian
ReplyDeleteMy favourite character in Charlie and the chocolate factory is Willy Wonka because everything he has made in the first room is edible.
ReplyDeletelucy
My favourite character is grandpa joe because he looks after charlie and he does a really fun dance.
ReplyDeleteAaron S
My favourite character is the Umpa Lumpas, owing to the fact that they are extremely humourous. They make me laugh whenever I watch them do something. They also like to sing a lot, just like me.
ReplyDeleteMina
My favourite character is Mr Willy Wonka beacuse he makes all the sweets and he likes chocolate. Just like me.
ReplyDeleteHope H
my favourite character is violet because at the end she is very good gymnastics
ReplyDeletemy favorite character is mr willy wonka because he makes imaganative choclalets and sweets
ReplyDeleteMy favourite character is Willy Wonka because he likes making chocolate and I like chocolate as well. Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteMy favourite character is...
ReplyDeleteVeruca solt because she looks lick my frend mya and because she all ways whant's somethink.
from sophia wa
willy wonka because he make choclateand I like eating them.tyler
ReplyDeleteI like the Mr willy Wonka because of the choclate he makes also his top hat.
ReplyDeleteby Freddie
DeleteMy favourite character is Charlie Bucket because he is very good and kind, he respects everyone and is is sensible, and never gets into trouble. He never causes any mischief in the factory. He really tries to get more money for his family as they have nothing to eat. By Livia
ReplyDeleteMy favourite character is Willy Wonka because of the amount of sweets and chocolate he makes every day. By Daniel H
ReplyDeleteMy favourite character is MikeTv because he loves electronics and I do to.He loves X-box
ReplyDeletegames and I love them to.By Finn
My favourite character is violet because she is very flexibul and she likes chewing gum.
ReplyDeleteHope Hennell
My favourite character is Charlie Bucket because he is friendly and wont get tricked.
ReplyDeleteMr willy wonka had a trick for every child to see if ther're thoughtfulll ,genourouse and friendly. I think Charlie is that type of child! Heather. C
My favourite character is Willy Wonka because of his tall, black, thin hat and he also shows children around his scrumptious chocolate factory.
ReplyDeleteKieran N
Oompa Loompas, because they are funny and the colour of their skin is cool.
ReplyDeleteBy Casey Robinson ✌
Willy wonka, cause he's funny and looks funky.
ReplyDeleteBy Casey Robinson
My favourite characters are The Oompa-Loompas because they are funny especially when they sing. The Oompa-Loompas are my favourite character because they sing songs and dance when they are joyfull. The Oompa-Loompas are helpful because they rowed the boat for the children and Mr Willy Wonka. Just like me they love chocolate!
ReplyDeleteAlexandra Bulat