Tuesday, 29 November 2016

'The Midnight Gang' by David Walliams

Take a look at what Amelia thought of 'The Midnight Gang' by David Williams, which she finished in just one night! The book was purchased with the money raised through our Summer Reading Challenge...



"I love David Walliams' books. I'm definitely his biggest fan! 'The Midnight Gang', his latest book, is amazing. I have been collecting his books over the years, and they all are great! I would recommend 'The Midnight Gang' to anyone, but mainly for children with a wild imagination and always ready for an adventure. It's full of fun, but sometimes sad. My favourite part is when George tries to fly, and Nelly ends up taking off! My favourite character is Porter, because he is full of love and tries to help anyone he can. I like this this book mainly because of the characters and the amazing plots! It's another brilliant book by David Walliams and is for everyone!"

A fantastic review, Amelia! Sounds like a great read!
Feel free to make a comment below if you have read this book, or would like to make any recommendations to the children in Year 3 and 4.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how she read it in one night!EthanG

    ReplyDelete