Monday, 19 September 2016

About Me Poems in Year 3

In year 3 we have been writing simple poems which explain a bit about our personality and preferences.

Read the ticks (or success criteria for the lesson and  then look at how well some of us have done

a  I will use synonyms for LIKE

b  I will write a main clause, followed by a comma and then expanded ideas/more detail (expanded noun phrases)

c  I will use my senses to help me write about a variety of things I like.

Chloe’s About Me poem
I really enjoy learning maths,
with hard calculations written on the interactive whiteboard.

I adore the smell scent of cakes baking in the oven, with steaming chocolate filling my nose.

I admire the taste of dark, lovely, tasty melted chocolate, cooking in the oven.

I’d truly like to become an artist
 whith with good drawings of people in my sketch pad.

Luke’s About Me poem
I  really enjoy going to the park,
with my friends by my side,
I feel excited.

I adore the smell of beautiful cheese strings,
with orange on them and a plastic wrapper to keep it fresh.






No comments:

Post a Comment