Hi there
William, the sports reporter here. Today we have been looking at balances. We have been doing a one part body balance and tuck jumps. We went into groups named after the Victorians. One group went onto the wall bars. We showed we were working our hearts hard, by running on the spot.
I asked Lewis, ‘’What do you think this exercise is doing to your body?’’
He replied ‘’It’s making my heart stronger and it beats much faster.
I then asked Mr Toyne how our skills were coming on in PE. He let me know that he thought we are doing brilliantly and that when we are jumping off things we are landing perfectly.
I asked Jack what he felt like going up so high on the wall bars. He explained ''I feel scared, but I also feel good because its like yessss, I've done it!
Over and out from me, Will the sports reporter.


I really enjoyed reading your report, Will the Sports Reporter - well done!
ReplyDelete